E-mail: hotel.consuelo@doimohotels.it
Via Latisana, 168
33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro (Udine)
Phone +39.0431.71489
Fax +39.0431.721114

Weatherwifi free

Validity Weather Prob rainfall Rainfall intensity Wind Moisture Temp
Monday 21 0% 1 mm 16kmh 55° NE 56 16°/26°
Day 0% Partly cloudy. Very warm. High 26C. Winds NE at 15 to 25 km/h.
Night 0% Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies overnight. Thunder possible. Low 16C. Winds NE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 40%.
Validity Weather Prob rainfall Rainfall intensity Wind Moisture Temp
Tuesday 22 60% 2 mm 10kmh 125° SE 71 16°/22°
Day 60% Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Very warm. High 22C. Winds SE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 60%.
Night 60% Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low near 15C. Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 40%.
Validity Weather Prob rainfall Rainfall intensity Wind Moisture Temp
Wednesday 23 10% - 11kmh 177° S 70 16°/23°
Day 10% Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Very warm. High 24C. Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h.
Night 10% A few clouds from time to time. Low 16C. Winds light and variable.
Validity Weather Prob rainfall Rainfall intensity Wind Moisture Temp
Thursday 24 30% 1 mm 10kmh 286° WNW 65 17°/26°
Day 30% A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. Very warm. High 26C. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 30%.
Night 30% A mostly clear sky. Low 17C. Winds light and variable.

The service is offered by www.mercuriosistemi.com